Morning vryone!!
As usual i thought my weekend will be bored BUT it was not cause we make our trip to Sinagpore Flyer and had our FIRST MEAL OF POPEYE back there..
It was my first time making my trip to Singapore Flyer. However we did not plan to take the Singapore Flyer on that day as both of us was on tight budget..hahaha... we make our strolled back there and settled to have our evening meal at Popeye.
We used to hear that Popeye was nice to eat BUT from our view after taking the set meal, WE BOTH STILL Prefer KFC!! The reason being is that, the chicken wasnt that hot n spicy and its a healthy chicken meal I can see.
He had his Chicken Burger meal wherelse I had my chicken strip meal. Overall we did not complete the meal and we are left with the fries.
One thing that caught his eyes was the Flight Stimulator which he wanted to try on it BUT it was way expensive, $150 *** for jus 30 minute!
On the other hand, the Fish Spa caught my attention and its pretty INteresting and I really want to try it out.
Anyone up for it???Heheh
We left the place to head for our Maghrib prayers..

Next thing that makes me over excited is my mini project, which I will not diclosed them right now. Here's a sneak preview for a start. I pray hard that my mini project will work out =)
