<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Tuesday Morning Madness with Shoeezzsss 11:42 AM

TuesdaY Morning madneSs with My Shoesss!!!
Ya u guys heard it right, its about my Shoes again!!! hahha.

To start off, was rushing off to work so I settled on grey pants n my black t-shirt

together with my helmet to pillion on. Was in a rush until i grab this shoes to be my transporter for a day. BUT sadly to say I had blister and my feet hurts maybe its still new
(bau kedai lagi).hhehe.

On the bus I was sitting queitly but back in my mind I was thinking, should I get a new shoes, since im going to walk alot today n I have meeting right after school.
Have to fly to Tanjong Pagar back..
After much thought n decisions,hahaa, I finally reached Bedok Interchange. was praying hard tat there will be some shoes some open at that point of time.

Time check : 8.30am

EXACTLY I WAS LATE FOR WORK.


Ho ho ho ho

Thank god there's a shop that open at 8.30am in the morning

& the shop is called "MAD ABOUT SHOES"!

hahha, as i was having madness morning I enter the right shop coincidently..
BAIK AR HANIS!!

At first I spot a nice pair of shoes at 10bucks, waiting any longer I grab it
BUT i was running out of cash and they cant accept nets less den $10.00!!
padahal the shoes harga $10.00,not even less.hahhaa
End up I have to scratch my brain N BOUGHT ANOTHER SANDAL
WHICH COST $10.00

Total SPent : $20.00

Hopefully I bring luck to that shop since Im the first customer to start off their business.

WELL DONE HANIS!!


ho ho

Once setttled I ran back to skool to start my work..

My first shoes worn from home

The shoes which replace my early one


Far left is the add on to the $20 dollars in order to use my nets..
hahahha

3 pairs of shoes brought in to school for today!!

"MADNESSS ME"