<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Thursday, January 01, 2009
9:49 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Goodbye 2009 & welcome 2008!!!
2008:
:My Life:
A year to remember as i found my happines in that year after forgetting the past relationship dat i had on the same year. Without any regrets, i have move on and I'm happy with wat i have right now. Alhamdulilah.

2009 is another start for me to start afresh and began looking forward.
Need to tidy up the gaps and relationship thats going on right now.
:Work:
It has been a hectic period for my work as my trainer left and I'm totaly lost as there's lots of work for me to cover up. Alhamdulilah I manage to pul through on my own despite of the projects and asigment given to me. Did cried a few times due to overload and no one to help out wit my task. Everyone heard the news that I'm leaving they start to go around asking me and wonder where I'm going. I was so confused till I really wana give up my job due to the underpay and no bonus at all. At the same time, the economy is on its downturn in the midst of me planning to change my job.. Haiz.. Payah sungguh!!!
2009 will be a brand new start and I'm yet waiting for my another trainer to come in and help me out. I have 6 months to go before my contract official ends.
Have a great start for a year and well wishes for everything that you guys are doing!! =)
010109
a day which i will not remember. He came and drop by in front of my house with that letter.
I was shocked and I asked, why all of a sudden u turn back.
I give my piece of word.
I did cried but I have move on.
Thanks for eveything cause im hapy right now with wat i have.
NO Regrets & NO Turning back!
I Simply love my Mr POtter and my Family!