<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Saturday, August 02, 2008
5:44 PM


Pretty busy week in school. The most tiring week I can ever say for this month. One whole week straight have to set up labs for the NE Survey and the QSE Survey. Me together with the TA were simply out of breathe and we could not longer stand it but we stay strong throughout despite of the madness we had..

Well, last SUnday was a great event back at home! we had our
"GARDENING DAY WIF MY PARENTS".
It was whole lot of fun, me my mum n dad involved in the process
of transforming our mini garden outside since our dearest neighbour
have bought for us the porcelain in order to plant the plants.hehhee

MUM WE SHOULD HAVE MORE OF THIS OFTEN!!
I SIMPLY LOVE IT.
It last the whole day to finish up our gardening.
Dad came out with a great mini stand to support mum's plant
Though a fw can fit it, but I guess more is coming up..
Stay tune ya...