Hey lo people......Its Saturday!!!!
My week have been a hectic week especially yesterday!!
It was a long story and due to that person who refused to give in , I have to make a report...
Here's the story goes:
On thursday I was riding and was rushing for time and while riding, i didnt realise that I hit the side mirror of a car...Den I ride off. I was looking on the side mirror to look out for that lady but to no avail I could not see her BUT at the junction near Tanah Merah, that acar spotted me and she was damn frustrated and angry... Den I told her that I was not running away BUT i was expecting for her car.. damn gerl..
I hit her side mirror!! PADAHAL WHEN I TAKE A LOOK NOT EVEN A SINGLE SCRATCH ON HER SIDE MIRROR~!!! Bodoh nya org... dah lah tu damn arrogant, kau ingat kereta kau besar, aku takut pe!! gi jalan ar...
I was damn angry ar, so at that point of time I was so gabra until when she asked for my IC, i passed it to her, slenger tul si Hanis ni N I completely forget to take picture of that car side mirror.. I was damn panic ar den somemore first time..
Initially nak cabut je, tapi ni traffic light, stops everything ..
So si pompan ni nak buat report tapi she say that she wont make any claim.....padahal theres is NOTHING TO CLAIM AT ALL LAH...
So since dia buat report, I have to make it too, for safety purpose..
THANKS TO SYASYA for helping me out... If u wasnt around, I do not know wat to do..
It was damn hectic, n I have to skipped work for a while in order to settle the issue..
Had to went down to LTA to make the report.It was raining but no choice, we have to move on...
When we reached there, they asked for the policy number...!!! mak oi..dah lah tak bawak have to called mum, den end up she do not know.. So we told them that we will make the report frst den
we get back to them for the policy, so they agreed.
After writing the report, we proceed back home.. Kecoh bangat lah, pasal kene lari sana sini..
Ni pompan tu nya pasal ar, ngada2 sangat.. Bingit seh.. she mentioned yg kereta dia baru. Baru ke apa seh! padahal padahal.....
We were freaking cold and reached school only at 5.30 pm!! Almost time to knock out.. hahhaha...
Alhamdulilah, we manged to settle everything once we reached school..
I was so freaked out since Friday was a busy day at work tooo,. Printers are not working and the trainess are making a whole ot of noise, and the TA, Zul wont be around for a week.. MEndak seh..haiz.. n next week will be a busy week for us at work.
Now here comes the funy part which makes me laugh non stop...
Left school wif zul and Amir at 6.30pm..So after bidding each other good bye, i ride my bike...
N U NOE WAT!!! I DID NOT REALISE THAT I DID NOT WEAR MY HELMET UNTIL I REACHED IN FRONT OF THE BUS STOPS!!!!!
HAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............After making a left turn, I wanted to bring down my visor when I realised my helmet is not on my head!!!! hahaha... kaoz, paiseh giler seh........Serious..
Den park my bike depan bus stop n rush back to office to get my helmet...
walao,my mind was so occupied that i forget my helmet...
Though it was a hectic day for me, BUT I managed to end it off by creating a silly moment of myself...hahahaa
BAIK AR HANIS!!!