Exactly at 8.45pm, after parking my bike i noticed this piece of paper which i tot was"Saman". It was placed directly inside my ERP and covered up which I did not noticed while
i board off from my tuition place..
I was suprised, shocked, hapy and at the same time, tears rolling down the cheek...
After so long when i have finally move on, that piece of note that he left, brings me back all the memories and furthermore its the location which I will be going there often for my tuition..
I seriously broke down after reading it.. Its jus a mixed feeling.. Early on before i went for tuition, my heart dont feel right. I was asking myself, will I bump on him today?
I fight for the feeling and I told myself that I wont meet him..
Once I reached, i turn to my left i saw Spark bike and my heart beats faster. I assume its not his since that Spark bike was pretty dirty. Did msg him to ask what time he was thre, den he mentioned around 6plus.. Tat means, i step in too early that I missed him and he left that note....
Arggghhh...kenapa skarang..
Dear,
Its almost coming to 2 months and Alhamdulilah I have completely moved on
BUT still deep inside my heart I still missed you alot..
I cant lie myself telling thati did not missed you.
But up till today, deep inside my heart i missed you and i jus keep it safely inside my heart..
Untill today you left a note which makes me remind of u back again....
I guess right now you are happy with your love one, no more calls or smses from you..
You jus went like that.....Dear my heart do wish i could bump on you
but im afraid better not too, cause my heart still hurts...
Quote of the day:
Love is the history of a woman's life; it is an episode in man's.
~ Germaine De Stael