<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Wednesday, July 09, 2008
11:24 PM

been a hectic day for today..
niways both of us are wearing green again with conjunction of SAVING THE EARTH ON EVRY WEDNESDAY...hahaha. Seriously we did not planned to wear green. the moment syasya came in, both were shouting to one another.. WOW SAMA COLOR SEH..hehehe
cooolll..
orite seriouslyn honestly after 2 years staying in that school, today is the first time i seen students arguing with the TA. It turn out to be really harsh and the TA tend to fight back.
GOsh we were just in time after rushing back home to send my bike and ride on Syasya dearest car..
I was so freak out when i saw crowd outside IT RM 1 which the ta and myself was doing the lab maintainance early on..
I knew the students, dorang ni kaki nyakat but they are way to dangerous cause budak2 ni semua step pandai n step terrror n dey dere to fight.
Nasib lah I maange to rescue the situation. Hati dah cuak and they are really pushing one another. OMG i was really stunned and panic and almost wana cry cause im afraid to see people fighting.
After settling down, myslf ,Ben and Syasya went to talk to Zul on wat actually happend. He were saying that the boys were disturbing him and provoke him by knocking on the lab door and on the windows. I understand how frustrating it can be when students start to knock on the door..
PHew it was really a big commotion as vulgarities were thrown out during the argument. His fault too as he should not throw back any vulgarities.
Yelah siapa tak marah seh kalau org tngh buat kerja and kene kacau.. Darah up jugak..
After all the commotion I told him to report to the HOD and inform him on what have hapened.
KEcohrable..
What worry me know is his safety in this school. Im really afraid cause this students are way gangster and dorang betul2 dendam..
I know them well and the only way to talk things to them is to berbual baik2..
The more u tengking, thats is, fire start to arise..
I reminded him from tmrw onwards to start checking his blindspot wherever he goes..
This kids can be way too mischievious..
Lesson Learnt: Nothing can be solved through arguments...