Wehheeeee....Monday Morning My Dearest BLOG@@@@
Nice way to start of my smile!! Thanks alot Mr Rafi!!!
Hahhaa...this mamat follow me all the way to my skool.. Was happily riding on the road despite of the sad smile for my bike..
*Peet Peet* I heard someone honking at the back so I ignore.. Den dere u go, the bike ride beside me....hahaha.. SO hanis act steady I jus ride my bike. Concentration is better den flirting on the road k!!!!!
INGAT PEMANDU2 semua... berhati2 di jalan raya jgn gangu anak dara org yg tngh bawak motor....hahhaahaa
orite nice to start my monday morning wif a smile ...
sadly to say my bike kene bang dgn kereta semalam ...
SLENGER SAK TU KERETA!! padahal aku pat blakang dia n dia tak nampak n my distance wif him is not near at all!! DIA BOLEH ROLL BACK FROM THE SLOPE.....
*BOOM* it hits my maguard pat depan... giler ar, patah seh maguard aku !! Kuangajar tul ar!
I make sure u pay for it ar!!!! ggrrrrr
3events in a row with my bike... always pray for my safety on the road!