Hey back again....
It has beeen a wet and dampen day for the month of MArch. Today was the heaviest rain I ever caught in and my pants were all drenched... Near the Bedok Mrt, there is a lot if big drainage and flooding area and it almost caught myself in that flood..hahahhaa.. Up till this hour, its still raining... Cold and nice weather to pull ur blanket...hahhaa
Caught Step Up 2 yesterday... IT WAS WONDERFUL AND ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!
THUMBS Up...u guys should watch up for those who are in the mood of stress right now, get going and catch that movie.. It really get you into the beat and it makes u want to move and dance at the same time.... hahaha SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
after watching that show, guess wat????I feel like learning on how to dance SALSA!!!
Seriously... I find it great and I really want to learnt them...
Any volunteer out there to teach me to Salsa???
If yes, do call me up k...hehhehee
I need to shape up my body and dancing will keep u fit..Right guys??hahhaaa
COngrats to Mr Moley for pasing his RTT Early on....Kudos!
Still Have the cheek to tell me that u failed.... crazy moley... wish i could pluck out one of your moley...hahahahaa
orite gtg busy wif these students profile!!!!
BeEN BUGGING ME FOR MONTHS>>>>