<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Tuesday, January 01, 2008
5:34 PM

Happy new YEar EveryOne!!!!

Its the year of a RAT 2008!!!!! Yippeeee..
How time flies n Im going to miss 2007.
New YEar Resolutions?? Haven Figure out yet but I have achieved what I want in 2007.
Lots more to go to achieve my dreams in the upcoming year....

hehheheee...

2007 - THe Most Happening YEar For Me
I have been to the places that I have not went before but in 2007 someone have make it come true , and I simply love that person even more...
The most recent I went to is, Sentosa, taking a ride of cable car and sky ride!!
Wohoo, tell u I was afraid at first but I manage to overcome the challenge..hahhahaha
too bad its not the roller coaster type. If its a roller coaster, i would hold you down or grip you till the end of the ride..that will be a painful one until your ears would be deaf.hheehee...
Im Loving iT...

The second trip early on was, ZOOOOOOO. YEs Zoolog$ical Garden where you all get to see your twin brother and sister over there.AMENG.hahhahaha.Splendid..Great trip around that area seeing the animalshappily entertaining us but there is one little cute org utan, he is so shy when he is taking his shower, he covered up himself with a towel or a rag just to take a bath...hehehe
I cant stop looking at his reaction. A complete contrast like a human being does...

NExt up, passing my motorbike license..hahha unbelievable...yup2 but yet i still need someone to train me n bring me around the town...seriously i need that..

Next piece of news is, Liyana is already engage!!! Wee congrats to her n Fadhli!!!

The most happening year for 2007 ..weeeeee