<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Wednesday, November 21, 2007
5:19 PM

Are Guys Getting Lazy??

How many of you agree with me???? Please raise up ur hand!!!

Im wonder why I keep geting guys that are lazy, they do a bit of work and the remaining of it, they let the ladies to finish up everything. Sickening men.. For example, I keep getting my part time trainer which majority of them are guys and they are like super lazy. Early on I ask the trainer to clean up the headset, after doing that pack it up. N guess what, he dont even have the cheeek to think n clean up for me.....Grrrrr den end up he went out to wash his hand den Im left over there cleaning up the place. Stupid la.....

For the pass few days, things really went tumble until I really decided that I wana quit, but I give it a second thought, if I were to quit,I have to pay. . . Why must they lie and right now my previous part time trainer whose expertise in video will be no longer coming back to tamp sec
Thanks god, he inform me the true story before office came out wif stupid n lame excuses me.
They say his on one month mc!!! Damn liar!! they told tat to my head n say his on one month mc because he injured his back. Bullshit all are liars!! I jus dont trust damn, I dont give a damn men...