Wohooooo. Prac 7 down...
It was a heaty morning today 7th April. GOsh i tend to get freak out n keep t hinking what date it is so that i would not missed my prac again. WOke up and as usual each time i have my prac, i will have butterfly in my stomach. This signal that, for that partical prac is either I pass or failed...hahaa.. but seriously it is miracle cause i always clear for first time ! Wohoooo...
The sun was scorching hot and I could totaly feel the heat penetrating right through my pants and the entire body. Jus feel like dropping off the bike n walk off. What make a pain is when U-TURNING!!!. Damn it, feel likes a burning egg over there waiting for the SHORT QUEUE to make a bloody U-TURN...hahhaaaa.....
A few penalty being point out. FIrst was the damn blinking green light. Giler la, in the day why do I beat that light, in fact at night I could simply see it clearly. Jus now I got 3 times warning for the same mistake! FUyooo, unlucky day to be there and see the green light to stay but by the time you turn, the instructor says it HAS STOPPEDD..arghhh was mad at first but still i manage to clear prac 7 ..ALhamdulilah.
So waiting for the final stage before TP... WOhhoooo. My dreams is drawing nearer and closer to me...
someone's is already attached!! COngrats dude. KEep up the good effort and treasure the love one.. My prediction are always true at times, so you guys cant hide from me any longer cause sooner or later the truth is out ..