<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Sunday, April 01, 2007
10:12 PM

Hey back for another update. Been a long time i went missing. As usual i shall repeat the same statemet, hahaano time to blog n busy in school n with the kiddos... Simply love and hate them at the same time..

Lots of thing happens in school but i jus dont which to describe in details in this channel. I jus take it n endure the pain that i had went through.tired tired tired

Next up, My prac is down to 2 ...wohoo but damn it, im taking my own sweet time to finish it. I jus feel scared to go for my prac 7 and 8. The reason being, I had to memorise the test route n be on my own, with the instructor at the back following you. Scary seh.. If i make the wrong turn or direction, THATS IT. IMMEDIATE FAILURE... hahhaha...Jus need to complete these whole event before I turn 22. Wish me luck k guys...
PS: My neighbour have already bought a bike for herself, my dream bike!! *+*

hey you, how u've been doing ? been month or ages i didnt talk to you...haha sorry... lately dont really have the mood to go online or talk to anyone, simply tired at work. Jus need a rest. Something are on my mine right now and I simply do not know if it is true or not but not matter what its all over and ya... thats being the reason i went "missing"...

dont wish to know, dont wish to talk, dont wish to care dont wish to bother and wish to go missing forever...

PS; another TA was here, n he looks young but hansum at the same time.. haha will be here for 2months therfore got the time to "wash" my eyed before hes good for good..
Alright Adious