Good Morning Everyone. A nice day to wake up with raining pouring outside. It had already stopped actually. Supposely wanted to go for my E-trial test today, but mum told me not to go to since we going out later to a wedding ceremony. No choice, did a last minute cancellation early on. Have to re-book again and the next slot was like far away until thursday. HOpe i could get a slot on weekend for my RTT. I took a look at the theory test early on , GOSH the date is on, 27/01/07 SATURDAY! I wish I could get into that slot ASAP. My next e-trial will be on thursday, friday and Sat. I need the weekend slot so it will no clash with my lessons next year.
Vroom vroommmm......Heres and update on my practical progression:
Stage : Prac 4
Stage Left : 4
RTT : Pending
Alhamdulilah I have reach to stage 4 which I never dream of that I had come this far. Thanks to HIM and all the effort that I had put in. Actually, I lack behind on the practical,but no matter what they always say : "Take your time and things will work out". Thats what I did so far.
Prac 1 : 5 times
Prac 2 : 3 times
Prac 3 : 3 times
Prac 4 : 3 maybe ??
Prac 3 : Was the best practical that I ever went through. The course was on Slope, FIgure 8 and crank Course. Had my first stamp for slope, during my first attempt. Followed up, 3rd attempt I had my second stamp for the Figure 8. THAT was the end for Prac 3! Weee. IT was full of laughter and entertainment.I still rmember , while doing the figure 8, 3 times i ride through the tree and thank GOd i was not injured. I let go of the bike and make it fall instead. The instructor was telling me, "Hey you, nxt round you come, I will make a pathment on that tree.."..Sarcastic sia that instructor but.... at last I passed without having them making a pathment through the tree..hahahhaahahahaa
Prac 4 : The course was on PLank and E-brake..
Actually the course was easy but this stupid instructor jus do not want to let me go and have a chop! Arghh... I was late on my first atempt for PRac 4. SO kancheong and i lost my focus and concentration . INstructor that took me was the MAmat wif braces. Been quite sometimes I did not see him around. Make my first attempt through the plank and the E-brake. FIrst attempt for plank, I managed to make it through but too fast.They want us to stay for more than 6 secnds on the plank. SAme for e-brake, was worry as we had to speed and brake immediately. THere is a puddle of water at the stopping line. I was afraid that I will skid but I was doing ok.
FIrst Attempt, no stamp at all.
Second attempt : The bouncit instructor took me together with another Malay instructor, bouncit too..hehee. The cina bouncit instructor access at the plank and the MAlay instructor access at the E-brake. I was doing well at the E-brake but.... at the plank this instructor keep saying, bend forward your body and look far ahead. I was so frustrated. I managed to stay on that plank for more than 6 secs, tapi ni instructor,keep repeating the same instruction....wat the hell are and the plank was slippery too as it rained early on. SO sadly Im jus leaft wit this pathetic 1 chop on plank in order for me to move on to prac 5....rabak ar lu instructor....hahhaa..
but its ok, next round is this thursday. hope i will clear on that day, InsyAllah..
NExt Stage : Prac 5 - Revision Circuit
Will update you guys on that once I completed my prac 4=)
So next....update on me, work and people around me....
Well my adik had been posted to PULAU TEKONG..LAND OF MILITARY....hahhaa. It has been a week and he will be coming back home next sat on 23rd dec. Pulau Tekong was like a resort when the First time I saw it. macam resort habis seh. kalaukorang perna pergi obs, macam gitu lah bagunan dia sekarang. Dah canggih and updated. During my visit over there, was suprised to see MAHRAN as officer....hahaa gelak sekejapan seh seeing back my "old crush" time sec 1.. zaman kekentalan..hhaha. A big diff ar sekarang "his a MAN"..wuhahhaa. Like wat their logo always say, FRom a boy becomes a Man. Den as we walked pass again, nampak al-khair another member of my sec skool fren.. wow i was like telling myself, bnyk tul budak evss and my batch pat sini. Was fun seeing them around again...
nExt up : work
14 more days to year 2007!! Right now I will be taking my leave for a week starting from next week.. Enjoy bangat ar beb tapi kerja for next year lum siapkan . Have to plan and come out with the schedule else nanti HOD cari beb...hahhaa. perah otak apa nak ajar untuk ni budak2 for next year.
By the week the last 2 week had been a touching and sentimental week for us. One of our colleagues had quit and it was really sad for us. Shes the best that I ever had and I really miss her alot. Eventhough we could catch up some day, but its different. RIght now shes working in differnt industry field then us, so its a bit hard to catch up things but Im happy for her as I can see her smile back again =). Wishing your all the best in your current job now...ehheee. enjoy the sight of shipping k =).
Next my TA dah tender resigned last monday so sad. He would be staying there any longer When I come back on he 15 Jan I wont seee him around... So waiting and looking forward for the neext TA.
ooppss got to go will update more.....ITS RAINING AGAIN!! YAhooo