<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Sunday, November 05, 2006
12:24 AM

Arghhhhh!!! the worst outing that i ever had wif my poly matee dis year...really suck big time. people that i wish to see n be wif are not there to make the outing more lively. Seriously, I admit I did not enjoy it at all. At one part of time, Ammar did come down for a while to cheer up the environment with his NS lame jokes and all sorts of storys. He simply look georgous seriously n he had slim down too...sadly dia kene gigit tikus time his field trip recently. hehee dont know how the hell ni tikus leh naik pat mata dia n gigit...scary rite.
i could not deny that till now i really wish to see you but things does not seem to happen and today, I simply lost the trust in u. Im not mad but I simply could not understand why. Truth is all I need.......
make me hate u