hey diary!! miss u so much been busy as usual hectic wif schedule n exams.Being a teacher can be fun at all times but STRESS too. PLan to con NIE but see how things work out if I am able to manage things out that i can consider else stay put as IT trainer. TEachers get to enjoy more privilage compared to us IT trainer. *sob sob* but I never regret joining this job as i gain knowledge and learnt on how to conduct a proper lesson to a group of 40 students. It is not easy at all I tell you You have to adapt n learnt at the same time on how to conduct a proper an effective lesson. If you fail to deliver, your lesson wont go that well.
Till now i jus feel that im in my dream world. I did not expect that my dream to become a teacher turn out to be a reality. The feeling was so great=)...
oh yah need to go for another round of my lesson in order to get 1 lesson done. fuyoo it was not easy as i thought to be but when u get the chop you will feel more confidence and perseverance .go hanis go hanis..u can do it.. weee
orite gotta go.missing you cause my heart still falls for u.
selamat malam org kranji, punggol, tampines and the rest....