Day: Monday
To Someone Out There
I apologise for the harsh word that i used early on. Didnt mean to use that word cause it jus came out from my mouth. I admit i was mad at you at that point of time and i didnt expect to hear that news again. I understand i have no rite to intefere in ur problems but this time round it have somehow make me feel so mad and sad. U have the rite to make the decision but im worried the same old mistake happens again.
A month back i really thought that i could spent more time wif u an catch up the good old days we had back then. However this time round my instinct told me that its not the rite time yet. How i wish i could stay away from all this cause it keep bringing back my past. I want to Move ON and get On Wit My Life.
To someone out there i really hope this time round u have make the rite choice i wont want to see u in tears again and suffer in pain. I may no longer be there to hold u or lift u up cos i really had enough of this. I admit i cried at work when i heard bout this. Its a piece of news that pierce rite through my heart.
All i want from that someone is :
Do not neglect our frens
JUs Because OF LOve U Forget THe Others
U maY not Realise when Will it Happen
Jus Be Urself and Take things One by One
Do take good care of urself and i noe deep inside my heart i do care for u
For the moment jus leave me Alone