ARghhhhhhh......HAving a lot of stress lately. STress About project, frens and lots more....
Today itself my group member never come to discuss the group project not for one project but both project discussion!! DAMN FREAK OUT!!! I really wana settle vrything today but my group member spoilt my day by not giving me the co-operation that i want!! F**k they all men. Im so freaking tired and i jus need Help for all these. THey are like depending vrything on me. HELLO im not that pro ok i also need u guys help and co-operation. I really have no strength to move on, year 2 is really a killer time for all these project and group project. How i wish it could be a individual project instead......ARGHhhh DAMN IT MEN...
Well this morning went back to EVSS for teachers day and wasn't a pleasant visit. Everything changes and i dont feel that i belong to that school. All my previous teachers who taught me have left school and i guess its due to the pressurise by the principle and the student. I hardly describe the behaviour of the students in that school. They all act like a hooligans and i jus feel like that this school was a riot school. The performance was slack and no cutting of cakes for teachers....Its really sad seeing all the teachers these time round are not enjoying the celebration that they should deserve....Haiz... whats happening in EVSS???
After watching the lame concert proceed to the TECHNICAL BLOCK!! I really miss that place so much!!! Thought all the teachers was there but my fav instructor, Mr Zahid was not there. Every teachers day he always go for course...Hmm i wonder....I really miss the school spirit. The cheerful EVSS with laughter and tears going on. And this time round Ms Chan have resign and we have no one to celebrate teachers day wif.....Sad men......HOw i wish i could turn back time and having Mrs Ngiam back in school again.....
I really miss them and the school...
K thats all for today. and hope to update my blog again cos my comp jus came back today.= )