<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Thursday, July 01, 2004
Feelings 10:35 PM

What am i feeling right now??

Stress
Confuse
Happy
Half-hearted
Lonely
Bored
Feel like Crying
Miss Someone
Angry
Frustrated

I miss the good old time i have before i enter poly... I really miss the good time i had before. But old those memories are no longer taking place. How i wish i could turn back time, get back to my best fren n buddies gather around. For just one day how i wish all of them could meet up n enjoy our one day outing.....
A year have pass n i really tried hard to forget all those memories but it keep coming back.... Sometimes i miss the companion of having someone special that i really love n endure. How i wish i could give him/her a big hug to express my feeling deep inside...
Sometimes i do have the feeling to be loved again but i guess its not the right time for me to jump into all this relationship again. I do not want the same thing to happen again.....Life have to move on...
Having new frens n buddy bring a joy to my life but i do hope that will last forever!!!
Having a guy as ur buddy is really a challenge for me, eventhough u r close buddy i have to face the difficulties. THough buddies but it aint easy to establish as feelings might occur in this frenship. Im trying my best now to prevent it from happening...n i wont want myself to end up losing face after all the feeling that i have, if it ever took place. I just wont want to break this frenship that i really treasure very much and i wish i could find another buddy which is a gerl....

"I will never find another lover as precious tan u as precious than u......"